27 September 2015

Trina's Christmas Tags





I spent a fabulous Sunday last week making Christmas tags with Trina McClune from Trina McClune Designs using the new Prima Victorian Christmas range, fab paper, fab flowers, fab holly - so much fabulous-ness looks like I am giving 5 presents to myself this year so I can keep them all for me, but I do intend to make more tags to share with other family & friends.

I'm sure you can contact Trina directly to purchase any of the range plus if you are very quick she still has a few kits left for $40 which has everything you need plus more plus FULL illustrated instructions "how-to-do-it" - if you want to see Trina's efforts or to purchase the excess kits click HERE.

The tags have a few wee tricks like places to insert gift cards, double tags with magnets & other surprises for the lucky recipients.


This is the tag with the wee opening behind the "border punch vanilla-piece" for the gift card.


This is one of my favourites - how clever is this to make a wreath with wee flowers punched out of the fab designer paper - love it!



This is the double tag with magnet closure so somewhere inside to write something special for a loved one!


This was probably my favourite tag - how clever is this & so effective.

Last but not least a lovely embossed tag & the embossing folder is available at The Warehouse for a whole $8 & is Heart Ease Words (Couture Creations).


Aren't the beads on the tags a really special touch, many thanks Trina for some fun ideas & to Denise for organising our play afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen