30 January 2017

Party like a rock star


I just love this saying & when my best friend's hubby turned 50  & the theme for his party was to wear glasses I decided I was going to use Stampin' Up!'s Marquee Messages for the card, as when I bought the stamp set I bought it to make masculine cards & I hate making masculine cards (don't we all) but this was a great set to whip up a card but I did a bit of fussy cutting & popped some of the images up with dimensionals.

I can't believe it I didn't take a picture inside the card but it used the saying from the set "Party Like a Rock Star" and a few stamped images of sunglasses from the Day At The Beach stamp set (also SU!)

I must admit I made the card not that masculine but thought it had to be sparkly as a BIG 50 party & it's not every day you turn 50

All supplies are SU! apart from the glitter paper which is American Crafts which is called Powder but it matches the Soft Sky card stock really nicely.


I really like to dress up so decided we'd go a bit silly with our sun glasses. I found these fab daisy sunglasses at Look Sharp & if you're going to wear silly sunglasses you might as well find a matching costume to go with the glasses & I loved my boho hippy gal outfit & then I had a yellow wig in my dress up box at home. So not sure if I looked like a rock star but I partied like I was one. Happy big 50 Paul! I had a blast & hope you did too.


Well I have 6 birthdays in one week so I am into mass production of birthday cards at the moment which are all using the same design but different DSPs. Times like this I just want to hug my MISTI! So will be back to share them later in the week.

Thanks for popping in.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen