11 February 2017

Wedding wishes - cute as a bird

Happy weekend everyone, it's a gloriously sunny day in the Waikato today which is just as well as we're off to a wedding this afternoon. I must admit I had a few ideas in my head for the wedding card but when I saw what my friend & Stampin' Up! demonstrator Debbie Lamb had planned for her last card class I thought it was perfect & transformed the "birthday card" she had planned for us into a wedding card.



Recipe (all products Stampin' Up!):
Stamp Sets: Builder Birdcage, Marry Me, Avant Garden (SAB)
Ink: Stazon black, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: Falling Petals Textured Impressions EF, Mint Macaron sheer linen ribbon, basic rhinestones, dimensional.

I love the new embossing folder falling petals but have to say they're very weird petals!! They look like wee hearts to me which is just perfect for my wedding card.

I hope everyone has a fab weekend, I plan to do some more of one of the online classes I've paid for with my Copic markers. That's one of the fab things about colouring I only need the image & the markers to play with. It's nice being away from home as I don't have to worry about housework that needs to be done on my days off.

Thanks for popping in.
✿ Karen ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen